Day 1 - Your Strengths
Answering questions can help us understand ourselves. Behavioral questioning where your personality comes through in the way you answer questions during an interview is commonly used when in a job interview. As we get you to think about who you are and what your strengths are we would like you to choose one question from each category and answer them using the template.
• How do you think your friends would describe you?
• What are you most proud of about your parents?
• Tell me about three people you care about.
• Who do you look up to? Why?
• If you could go on vacation, who would you bring? Why?
• Tell me about something you could teach someone else.
• Where do you want to go with school?
• What is your favorite subject in school? Why?
• What do you think you will be learning in 5 years? 10 years?
• What do you like to do to make you feel good about yourself?
• What do you want to do with your life?
• Which animal would you want to be? Why?
• Where would you like to go in the world?
• Who do you admire that isn't a friend or family member?
• What is the nicest thing you have ever done?
• What do you like best about yourself?
• When do you feel at your best?
• What do you do or like to do in your free time?
• What do you like to do on a sunny day?
• What do you like to do after school?
• What do you watch on TV? Movies? Music? – What does it mean to you?
• What is your favorite….? (Choose something)
This is the rubric on which you will be evaluated for day 1.
This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license