Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In groups of no more than two, you will:
- research a scientists understanding of the atom
- create a poster, video or powerpoint that communicates
- the scientist's understanding of the atom
- a visual representation of how the scientist believed the atom worked
- a brief biography of the scientist
- how the scientist's understanding has contributed to our current understanding of the atom
- present your findings to the class in a short presentation of no more than 4 minutes.
How did different scientists contribute to our understanding of the atom?