Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Play the Hungry Decisions Game and answer the reflection questions.
Examine types of food insecurity and explain how they are different.
Analyze how our consumer decisions affect those in developing nations.
What factors influence a nation's food security?
By the end of this assignment, you will be able to:
- define Food Insecurity
- explain the impact of food insecurity on a population’s health and economy (two each)
- describe three factors influencing a nation’s Food Security
- explain the two main types of Food Insecurity
- compare and contrast the food insecurity between two nations
- describe some possible solutions to food insecurity
- analyze the role developed nations play in insecurity in developing nations
Obesity + Hunger = ONE ISSUE