Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Planning 10 Course Tracking
Planning 10 Course Outline
In Planning 10 students will:
- Plan for successful learning in the Graduation Program.
- Explore a wide range of post-secondary education and career options.
- Think critically about health issues and decisions.
- Develop financial literacy skills related to pursuing their education and career goals.
- Begin planning for their transition beyond secondary school.
Students will submit their planning work to the teacher they are assigned to. In addition, students are asked to keep a portfolio of their assignments to save as part of the Graduation Transitions program in grade 12.
Grad Transitions Booklet
Your teacher will give you the Graduation Transitions Booklet for the current year. It is due as part of your planning 10 course. You will start it first and complete it last as many components of the Planning 10 course are covered in the booklet.