Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What do I need to know to be able to safely and effectively cook in my kitchen?
Students will be able to:
- Read a Recipe
- Understand the Parts of a Recipe
- Convert Measurements and use Recipe Abbreviations
- Measure Ingredients
- Understand Common Measuring cup sizes
- Convert Recipes
- Make Cooking/Baking SUBSTITUTIONS
- Undertand Kitchen Safety
- Know Cooking Terms
- Understand How Ingredients work
Measuring Ingredients Video