1. What is our duty/responsibility to the state? To ourselves? To our loved ones/family?
2. Why are appearances not always reality?
3. What is the nature of revenge?
4. What causes us to act? To delay?
5. How does our culture/history affect us and our interactions with the world around us?
6. What is corruption and how does it "infect" our lives?
"What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god!" - Hamlet
Welcome to the wonderful, moving, world of that melancholy Dane - Prince Hamlet